"Create in me a clean heart, O Lord, and renew a steadfast spirit within me" Psalms 51:10

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cowboy Capital Weekend

I had the unexpected pleasure of meeting my sister, her daughter and granddaughter in Texas to attend the wedding of my neice. The wedding was unique and oh so sweet, see my Bandera Wedding post for details. That night we stayed at a Twin Elms Guest Ranch in Tarpley with along with some of the other guests attending the wedding. Relaxed in the "Hoss" room and the "Dale and Roy" room; you're never too old for a slumber party. Didn't count on bunk beds! But wouldn't have missed it, really was a part of the whole "Texas" experience, right along with that cute wrangler leaning on the fence and a Texas sunrise.  The next day we explored Bandera shops like Gunslinger Dry Goods and stopped at the Bear Moon Cafe in Boerne to have a Chipotle grill cheese sandwich at on the way to the airport. We packed in every little thing we could into this muli-generational getaway! And this is linked to What I love Wednesdays...

No comments:

Post a Comment