"Create in me a clean heart, O Lord, and renew a steadfast spirit within me" Psalms 51:10

Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Papa Presley


My grandfather, Presley, was known for always saying that there was a Honey Pond ahead. I asked my mom what he meant and laughing she said, "Papa just means he is looking and expecting to find something wonderful just ahead." I seem to have inherited that expectation and have passed it on to my children. My daughter, Sabrina, especially shares this So we decided to share some of these "treasures" that we happen upon, photographs that inspire, books both vintage and new, re-purposed retro items and sweet repeats, places that bring smiles, and sometimes just a shared thought to bring peace or joy. So we are going to try for the next year, at least, to convince you too that a Honey Pond lies just ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment