"Create in me a clean heart, O Lord, and renew a steadfast spirit within me" Psalms 51:10

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Newborn Pink

Is there anything sweeter than the pink of a newborn babe? My baby had a baby, it seemed just impossible that she could be having a baby herself. We had called her our "snuggle bug" and then teased her about becoming a "snugglesaurus". Now she was giving birth before my eyes to this exquisite little pink creature. I had flown out to Monterrey, California when i heard he was going to make an early appearance and joined my very anxious daughter sitting beside a Koi pond, with waterfalls and original art by Charles Schultz. I had to pinch myself to remember this was a hospital not a resort. We had sipped on raspberry tea the night before he arrived.  Is that why he was just the hue of a fresh picked raspberry? That was 8 years ago and  he has grown so big now.  We call him our little "professor" because he is constantly inventing and is such a deep thinker. Doesn't he look deep in thought at only five minutes of age? I just couldn't resist sharing this sweet little drop of newborn pink. I've been blessed to have six of these little suger plums drop into my life, changing me forever. Just a drop of newborn pink, who knew? Linking to Pink Saturday to show off my little pink drop.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture of a precious pink angel :)

    Xoxo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing and yay for him being so creative in his inventions and having a family to love and encourage him. Yes he does appear to be a deep thinker :)
    Thank You for sharing him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am late getting to my Pink Saturday...adventures..there's just something about topping your week-end off with lovely PINK eye candy...and getting to know you through your blogs...God Bless and have a great week!
    Kandy
    no there is nothing on this earth greater than sweet baby pink!

    ReplyDelete